Imagine having a dream team of savvy business women, crafty business women, I should add, by your side. Do you think that listening to their stories and following their lead could help your business? Imagine that you could ask them any questions you had. How much do you think you could learn from them?
Well, you don’t have to imagine that happening, and you don’t have to wonder about how much you can learn from them. You can just start learning!
Every Tuesday night at 9pm Eastern you can join me and some of my favorite business women for The Summer Biz Sessions! And if you can’t make a live session, don’t worry. I’m recording the calls and you will be able to listen online, as well as download the Mp3 of each of call.
Some of our guest speakers include:
- Jenny Hart, founder of Sublime Stitching
- Jennifer Perkins, founder of Naughty Secretary Club and host of Craft Lab and co-host of Stylelicious
- Sue Daly, co-founder of Renegade Craft Fair
- Claudine Hellmuth, founder of Collage Artist
- Amy Schroeder, founder of Venus Zine
- Casie Metcalf, owner of IndiePublic.com
You can learn more and register by clicking here!