August is just around the corner and that means that it is almost back to school time! You may have put your school gear away a long time ago, but that doesn’t mean you should stop learning! If you want to be successful, you need to KEEP learning new things!
Here are some things that you might not know how to do yet… but if you learn them, they will really help your business! I am going to make this a continuation post – I will put the ideas here, and then I will take each one and write a tutorial on it in a future post. If there are things you would like to learn, leave a comment and I’ll work up a tutorial on your idea, too!
And if there is something you can teach CraftBoom readers, leave a comment. I may just ask you to write a guest post!
Okay – here are my first 10 ideas:
1. Learn how to be an Awesome Blogger!
2. Learn how to use social networking sites to promote your biz
3. Learn to write a press release
4. Create a great media list
5. Learn how to diversify your income!
6. Learn how to attract web traffic naturally, so that you aren’t always paying for advertising
7. Learn how to start your own crafty podcast /show
8. Learn to manage your time
9. Learn how to partner up with other businesses to help you market your biz, leverage your time, & create new products
10. Learn how to STRETCH out of your comfort zone!