Being a freelance entrepreneur can really be a rewarding experience, but sometimes it’s hard to predict when your next gig is going to pay your bills for the month. What’s standing between you and your next paycheck may be as simple as a good idea for quick cash.
I’ve pulled together a few ideas from around the internet to get your money flowing.
Make the Most of Your Current List
In this article from Freelance Switch, there are at least 10 ideas for making money fast.
The biggest theme here is to look at your current resources. You could be sitting on untapped income where you already spend your time. A few of my top pick ideas here were:
- Ask for referrals from existing clients
- Get in touch with former clients
- Upsell existing clients
- Raise your fees for new (and existing) clients
Put Your Expertise on Paper
Even if you’re not a freelance writer, you’ve got expert knowledge to share. Why not put it on paper? Love to Know Freelance Writing gives tips on how to make fast money writing. Here are some takeaways to get you going.
- Sell articles you write about your freelance topic of expertise
- Help other freelancers finish their writing projects
Resource: Here’s a quick guide that shows you how to make money writing and selling small reports.
Offer Other Services
In this article from Crock Tock you’ll find some tips in general for new entrepreneurs, but again I found a couple of these to be great ways for freelancers to generate fast cash.
- Create and sell a stand-alone product
- Deliver coaching and/or consulting services
- Create tutorials on how to do what you do
More Ways to Use What You Already Have
Red Lemon Club offers even more ideas for you to earn money. There were a few ah-ha ideas I found particularly helpful.
- Cut your expenses
- Advertise affiliate products
- Sell quick services on Fiverr.com
- Sell ad space on your website
Also, this article from Moolanomy takes it to a whole different level offering tips I’ve never heard before like..
- Earn money when you search (through sites like Swagbucks.com)
- Lend money online and earn interest on the loans
- Get cash rebates for any purchases you make online
These are just a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing…and cash coming in. What else would you add to the list?