Sparkplugging is the proud parent of a brand new baby Blog Meme: Spark an Idea Thursday.
The idea is to get some idea juices flowing around a different topic each week – first here on the Sparkplugging blogs, then blossoming out in the blogosphere.
We kicked things off this week with this topic:
Spark an Idea to Entertain the Kids While You Work
Check out what the creative Sparkplugging Author’s have had to say so far today:
- Eight Ideas to Keep the Kids Busy
- Entertain the Kids While You Work on eBay
- Entertain Your Kids While You Run an Online Store
- And Idea that Entertains the Kids While You Work
- Entertaing Your Kids While You Work
- Entertaining Older Kids While You Work
- Working in the Home Office
Now, if you’ve got an idea about entertainging kids while you get your work done that hasn’t been shared before – please jump in with a post of your own and link back to us so we know that you’re participating.
You can grab the Meme Graphic right here.
We hope you gain some great ideas from this and will look forward to next week’s topic!