Every year D’vorah Lansky of Digital Publishing Cafe brings together a team of book industry experts to share their experience and message. Since self publishing and digital publishing is growing at an exciting rate, I wanted to share it with you.
- eBook Creation and Publication Workshops
- Content Creation and Multimedia Workshops
- Book Marketing Strategies for Your Book
Check out the Speaker Line Up:
- Jim Edwards: Write Your Ebook To Publish And Sell On Amazon Kindle
- Val Waldeck: How to Prepare and Publish Your Books for Amazon’s Kindle
- David Wogahn: Publishing to Nook, Kobo, and Smashwords
- John S. Rhodes: The Print-on-Demand Revolution
- Kristen Eckstein: When & How to Turn Your eBook into Print
- Jason Matthews: Why Google Plus Hangouts are the Way to Go
- Bob Jenkins: Grow Your Business with Teleseminar Conversations
- David Perdew: eBook Editing for Maximum Profit
- Dr. Jeanette Cates: Magnify Your Message with PowerPoint
- Alex Mozes and Danielle Leslie: How to Create a Course with Udemy and Earn $$
- Shelley Hitz and Heather Hart: Successful Book Launch Strategies
- Connie Ragen Green: Become a Kindle Bestseller in 30 Minutes a Day
- Susan Baroncini-Moe: Leveraging Influencers to Sell More Books
- Sandra Beckwith: How to Build Buzz for Your eBook
Interested in digital publishing? I’ve published a few items on the Kindle platform recently and I’m encouraged by the results. It’s clear we need finesse to make the most of it and events like this one help show us the way.
You gotta love virtual events, listening from the comfort of home, attending live or catching up on your own schedule. (That’s my preference – usually at the gym!)
Get registered for the eBook Publishing Boot Camp here.
P.S. Look for more from D’vorah here on Sparkplug CEO soon, we’re going to be a stop on her next virtual book tour to launch “21 Ways to Launch a Successful Virtual Book Tour”.