Over the last few months The Man Page has had the opportunity to interview a handful of well-respected bloggers that also happen to be dads.
While interviews with these dads typically focus on their success with their blogs and businesses, these interviews took us to new places with many of these dads. We discussed their thoughts on work life balance, their experiences as a dad, and what they do to unplug.
Take a look at this selection of interviews to learn more:
- Alan Johnson from The Rating Blog
- Bill Pennington from Grumpy Security Guy
- Damien Riley from Postcards From the Funny Farm
- Darren Rowse from Problogger
- Jeremy Schoemaker from Shoemoney
- Leo Babauta from Zen Habits
Who would you like to see interviewed next?
Think about the dads (don’t necessarily have to be bloggers) that you would like to learn more about, including how they approach work life balance and what they do to unplug and relax.
Share your suggestions in the comments below and I will do my best to line up the interviews.
Don’t be shy, shoot for the moon.